We are currently calling for papers for volumes no. 1-2 and 3-4 to be published in 2013. Senior scholars, researchers, PhD students and postdoctoral students are strongly encouraged to submit multidisciplinary papers on one of the following topics:
- Ideology, propaganda, political parties and organizations: The totalitarian experience in the 20th century;
- European right wing: Italian fascism, Nazism; Authoritarian regimes;
- Stalin’s Great Terror;
- The Comintern and Communist Parties in Europe;
- International relations: Western Communist Parties and the Communist Party of the Soviet Union;
- Political, economic, social, and cultural evolutions in the Soviet bloc after World War II;
- East-West relations during the Cold War;
- Opposition to totalitarianism: From resistance to dissent (types of opposition, ways of expressing alternative views: samizdat/tamizdat/magnitizdat, paralel cultures);
- Human rights movements and the fall of communist regimes in East-Central Europe.
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.